Taking the Best Photos
It's one of the questions we always get asked: How should I take my picture?
To ensure that your custom cardboard cutout is the best it can be, we have a set of photo resolution guidelines. If you have any doubts or concerns on the quality of your images, please check out these basic guidelines. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Take it vertically, not horizontally
- Try not to use the least zoom possible, just get closer.
- Do not cut the feet or arms off.
- Light backgrounds are better
- The auto setting is usually fine for taking photos for cutouts.
- Sharp, focused, and clear images work the best.
- Negatives or slides are not currently accepted